Sunday 9 February 2014

Lazy Sundays

Mmm Sundays my favourite day of the week. I love Sundays, as in my mind Sunday=no make up! Now I love my make up as much as the next person, but at the same time I really love it when I have a day to really look after my skin and make sure it's properly cleansed and ready for the week ahead. 

I usually just throw on leggings a long sleeve top and my soft maxi cardigan. I then get down to skin care. What I like to do is first take my boots cleanser and a cotton pad and wipe all over my face to make sure it's nice and clean. I then spray my whole face with the lush tea tree spray to cleanse and close my pores. After this is moisturise I have been loving this Clinique sample I got in a gift set, I think I may have to go buy the full size. I then use my lush lip scrub and apply this Nivea lip butter all over my lips, ugh this stuff smells amazing please I urge you just go and smell it. 

Then if I am feeling a bit jazzy I will put on a bit of mascara and concealer, just so I don't scare people if I go shopping. I always do the majority of my homework on a Sunday as I feel like it's the best day to do it. To get me through all this I make a cup of my current obsession Bannoffe hot chocolate for Whittards. I love me some hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream. I also put my headphones on and listen to Beyonce as she always makes homework more fun bearable!

I then usually settle down to watch some good old Sunday night TV and go to bed a bit earlier so I can read my book. At the moment I am reading "The first casualty" by Ben Elton I recommend it highly it's so good! 

What do you do on Sundays? If you have any WW1 book recommendations please leave a comment or email me as my email is at the top it would be really helpful my my English literature.

Lots of love
Harriet 
Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment