Saturday 18 January 2014

Revlon Lip Butters

Hello how's your week been. 
I recently put my self on a lipstick buying ban. It was going well until I went shopping. Ahh why don't I have any will power it is so damaging to my purse.

I bought was a Revlon Lip Butter in the colour Berry smoothie. It is a gorgeous pinky purple. You can put on a thin layer and make it sheer and shiny or you can build it up to make quite a intense colour. My justification for buying this was that I wanted to add it to my Revlon lip butter family as I have 3 and I don't like odd numbers, please say I am not alone in my hatred of odd numbers. I really love Revlon Lip Butters they are just so smooth to apply, plus they have a really great shade range. Which is always a winner in my books. I would say this one and Red Candy Apple which I also have can be built up to be very opaque. Whereas I also own Cotton Candy which is less opaque and gives an amazing sheer colour to your lips. I also have my eyes on Tutti Fruity and Pink Truffle.

They cost £7.99 which for a high street lipstick is not bad, its obviously not as cheap as say Barry M or Collection lipsticks, but having said that I would defiantly buy more of these. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with the packaging, it is good as they have clear top which you can see the colour which makes grabbing them in a hurry easy. Then on the other hand and I don't know if it is just me but I find them really difficult to open, so I always end up chipping my nail varnish. Does anyone else get that?  Anyway that is me really picking flaws. 

Revlon Lip Butters are hands down in my top three high street lipsticks!
If you have any other colour recomendations please comment below


Lots of love
Harriet 
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment