Wednesday 1 January 2014

Tiny nail varnish haul

Hello long time no see, and happy new year I guess. Wow its 2014 already ahhh how fast did 2013 go. 2013 started of well for me, but it wasn't the best year I have ever had, but I have every hope that 2014 will be great! 

I decided to brave the sales and ventured into town to spend my vouchers. I went into Boots with the intention to get a mascara but you know how Boots is you go in for a mascara and end up buying much more than you originally intended. Any way I treated myself to these two nail varnishes. I have to hold my hands up and say these are my first ever essie nail polishes I have ever bought, and I can truly say I was really impressed. They are slightly more pricey than Barry M as essie polishes cost £7:99. The two polishes I picked up were Sole Mate which is a deep berry colour and A Cut Above which is a pink rose gold glitter top coat. 

On my nails I have Barry M Lychee with A Cut Above on top of it. I really love this combination I think it looks like I went to a lot of effort, when actually I put in no real effort at all (which is great for people like me who are lazy pushed for time like me)

See you soon
Harriet 
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment