Sunday 24 November 2013

Winter Lipsticks- Topshop matte finish in Beguiled

I have been looking for the perfect wine colour lipstick for a while now, where ever I go though seems to be sold out. Which makes me sad. I went into Topshop as I had a few vouchers to spend plus I don't need a excuse to go in there. I was just wondering round looking at the bobble hats, when I saw the lipstick stand. And it all goes down hill from there! I have never bought a Topshop lipstick, but I have always heard good things about them. So I went over just you know to have a look. 

Topshop have the most amazing range of wine coloured lipsticks to suit all skin tones. Most shops only had one or two and they were always too dark for me, so when I saw this I actually let out a little squeal. I know how sad. The texture of this lipstick is so smooth, it glides onto the lips. I found this pretty rare considering it is a matte lipstick, I find they can be quite waxy and difficult to apply. I wouldn't say this is the most matte lipstick I have ever tried, but I don't really mind. 

This lipstick was £8 which I guess is probably high end of the high street price range. I am so glad spotted this as I was so tempted to by Rebel and Darkside by MAC which are also dark colours. It's definitely saved my purse some damage. Although it is nearly Christmas so I may still put them on my Christmas list! 

Have you any other wine lipstick recommendations?

Lots of love 
Harriet x


No comments:

Post a Comment