Saturday 11 January 2014

Lush purchases

Lush is my go to bath bomb shop, I am obsessed. I have had mock exams all week that have been pretty stressful so I thought I would treat myself. 

I picked up some all time favourites of mine and also some new ones to try.


The Comforter is my absolute favourite bubble bar it costs £4.50 and lasts me about four baths. It makes beautiful smelling bubbles and makes the water a pinkish colour. The smell of this is sweet and fruity and is well worth £4.50. 



Honey Bee I really hate honey, I just don't like the taste or smell of it in any way, but this has to be one of the best things I have ever smelt. I wouldn't really say it smells honey it smells fresh and sweet. This is a bath ballistic which means it will fizz make your bath smell gorgeous. I believe the price of this was £3.25 and this will probably last me about two baths  as I will cut it in half.

Avobath this is another one I have never tried but I just loved the colour of it, mint green is my favourite colour at the moment. It has olive oil in it so I think it will be quite moisturising and nourishing. This is also a bath ballistic and costs £3.25.

Rose Queen this one looks so pretty and pink I also love the smell of roses. I think it is quite a marmite smell as you either love it or hate it. My little sister said it smelt like a granny whereas I thought it was really fresh and has a beautiful fragrance. So I would defiantly smell it before you buy it. This is a bath ballistic and cost £2.75.

Karma this is another old favourite of mine. If you want something that is going to help you get to sleep this is definitely what I would recommend. It's got quite a spicy fragrance compared to all of the other ones but is not over bearing. It is a bubble bar and costs £3.25.

What are your favourite lush products?
Lots of love 
Harriet
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment