Wednesday 13 November 2013

Midweek Saviours

I can't be the only one who gets to Wednesday and thinks "ugh I have got another two days till the weekend" also the fact that my A-levels are proving very stressful! So I have a bit of a mid-week meltdown. The only thing that calms me down and keeps me sane is my mid-week pamper evenings. I thought that I would share with you my favourite pamper products both high end and high street. Starting with the Cupcake face mask from Lush.

Now I am a teenager so typical to convention I get quite a few spots, which aren't the nicest. My skin isn't awful yet it is not completely smooth and blemish free. I have been looking for a face mask for oily spot prone skin for what feels like forever, my skin can be very sensitive and can react badly to new products as well, so finding a face mask that I liked and actually worked was proving pretty challenging. Until I was watching a Miss Glamorazzi video called October Favourites she was talking about how amazing this mask was and how it calms down her breakouts. Now I love Ingrid's (Miss Glamorazzi) videos and I really trust her recommendations as they are always so fantastic! It was at this point I knew I had to try it. 

Ok I address this first it smells AMAZING I mean AMAZING. It smells like chocolate which is my favourite thing ever. It doesn't taste like chocolate though trust me! (how cool would that be if it was edible and good for your skin). I just take the mask apply liberally to my skin then in about 10 minutes I wash it off with warm water. Simple. I have noticed quite a difference in my skin, my skin is a lot smoother and I feel like I have had fewer spots I mean my skin still isn't perfect, but there is definitely a improvement. There are a few down falls though. This product doesn't have a very long shelf and although It will probably be long gone before then (you can see by the huge dent I have made in it) I would like it to not go off as quickly. That's it negatives over. I love this product and it had made a permanent spot in my midweek meltdown routine. 

What the mask looks like on the hand
Have you tried the Cupcake mask? have you got any face mask recommendations?

see you soon
Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment