Monday 16 September 2013

My skin care essentials

If there is one thing I love more than make up, its skincare. I am obsessed and I really mean obsessed. I thought why not turn my obsession into a little series of posts about my skincare must haves and essentials. 

I have always been one of those people who cannot go anywhere without having my whole skincare routine in my bag. I will go and stay around my friends house and I will forget my make up, phone, house keys. I will always have my skin care with me, always! I vary my skin care depending on how my skin is feeling at that time. If I have a lot of dry skin in the winter I will probably use are more intensive moisturiser, whereas in the summer I will probably use something a lot lighter. 

My favourite toner,
Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening toner 
I really love Clarins skincare, everything I have tried has always worked really well for me. I have quite a few pores near my nose, after about a week of using this twice a day my pores were visibly reduced. Anything that reduces those pesky pores is a winner in my books. My skin can be very sensitive and will react to a lot of products I was a bit skeptical when I first tried this as whenever somethings says "gentle" on it I always find that my skin still finds a way to react to it. Not this though. My complexion and skin also looked a lot clearer and brighter. If you have skin which is sensitive and you want a more glowing complexion this s definitely the product for you.

What is you favourite toner?
Lots of Love 
Harriet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment