Thursday 27 June 2013

Disappointing product

Charles Worthington Salon At Home Shine Booster

For me there is nothing worst than a product promising something that it doesn't deliver, we've all been there. That sinking feeling you get in the pit of our stomach after you have run home from boots waiting to try out this product that is suppose to be amazing when actually it's kind of a waste of money. 

I have quite dull lack-lustre that looks dull and straw like (great). So when I was in boots browsing the Salon products stand I saw this and knew I had to have it! It is suppose to give you a dramatic shine and a glossy finish. It also says it has powdered diamonds in it. Now I love things that sparkle and we all know that diamonds do, even Rhianna  wrote a song about it so it must be true. I was so disappointed when I dried my hair and looked in the mirror and saw ABSOLUTELY no difference I was shocked, my hair looked heavier and duller than ever. When you pump it out on your hand there is a slight shimmer and glitter to the cream, I guess I thought that some of this would transfer on to my hair (not like that hair spray I used to buy when I was little form Claire's accessories that  would make your hair glittery, because no one wants that!) I think the reason i was most disappointed was because I have had fantastic Charles Worhtington products in the past such the "Intense Rescue Melting Balm" which I love and is one of my essentials. This cost £12.99 which I think is quite a lot, I will not be buying this again!

If you have any products that you would recommend I would love to hear about them

See you soon

Harriet x

2 comments:

  1. Love the information. Its valuable and precise. Do keep us posted on more of such summer trends and discount offers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much always worry that I ramble on a bit too much xxxx

      Delete